Our Guiding Statements
Developed by our community to guide everything we do.
Dulwich College Suzhou aspires to be respected internationally as a community committed to developing individuals who seize and act ethically upon the breadth of opportunity the world presents.
Children Come First When
- The College educates the whole child.
- The College provides a safe, secure and stimulating environment.
- The College recognises that we gain knowledge and understanding of the world by questioning and actively solving problems.
- The College emphasises the benefits and responsibilities of working collaboratively together.
- The College values awareness of the natural world and its resources.
- The College prepares children to live their lives honestly with a spirit of respect for themselves and others.
- The College understands that meaningful, lifelong learning involves taking risks.
- The College challenges each child to be the best that they can be and supports them in this.
Our Definition of Learning
Good learning is a meaningful experience where students enjoy making connections between new and existing knowledge, skills and understanding. Students are engaged, challenged and are able to reflect independently and collaboratively on their progress.