In the past few weeks, our family of schools has faced a tremendous challenge together as the Covid-19 outbreak continues to keep our campuses in China and Seoul closed.
Now, more than ever, is a chance for our family of schools to stand strong together – even if we are physically apart.
The 7th annual Dulwich College International Photo Competition (http://www.dulwichphotos.com) will be our biggest yet and offers the chance to showcase how we all remain connected through our experiences, and how our community spirit shines bright, even in these unprecedented times.
The competition will take place between 2 March to 10 April and welcomes entries from all current students, alumni, teachers, staff and parents across the Dulwich College International network of schools, our Founding school in London, and Dehong International Chinese Schools, our sister schools in Shanghai, Beijing and Xi’an.
The prizes for theme category winners will be:
1st Prize – Fitbit Charge 3, advanced health and fitness tracker
2nd Prize – JBL Clip 3, portable bluetooth speaker
3rd Prize – Ravensburger photography puzzle (1000pcs)
Please note that there have been slight upgrades to this year’s competition:
- A total of 3 rounds of competitions (2 categories per round) across the span of 6 weeks’ time；
- We will announce two new theme categories every 2 weeks；
- Winners from the previous two weeks will be announced on the following Thursday
- Participants will have the chance to submit in every round and also to win a prize in each round (but limited to submit no more than 2 photos per round)
- Green initiative: For every 10 entries received, DCI will be planting a tree!
We challenge you to exercise your creativity with compositions that capture your unique perspective, wherever you are in the world at this time. We are excited to see all of your entries!